Call Today for a Free Consultation | Hablamos Español
inside of a court room
interior of court room with black overlay

Probation Violations

Uncompromising Integrity Paired with Unmatched Results
Start Your Case

San Antonio Probation Violation Attorneys

Aggressively Defending the Accused

Most people who serve a federal prison sentence will have to serve a period of supervised release. If you’re on supervised release, your every move will be monitored by federal probation as soon as you are released from prison. The terms of your probation will depend on the classification of your charges or the severity of the crime you been accused of.

If you are believed to have violated your probation, you’ll want to put a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney on your side. Our San Antonio probation violation defense attorneys can either persuade your probation officer not to report the violation or help defend you against serious penalties.

Contact us at (210) 797-7700 now to request a free and confidential consultation.

The Consequences of Probation Violation

If you are in violation of your probation, the judge may issue a warrant for your arrest. There may not be a bond for the warrant, which is called a no-bond. This means you will need to hire a lawyer and request the judge set a bond for you. The bond set will usually be double the original bond.

When in violation of your probation – even for the first time – your probation officer can file a report that will prompt the court to issue a warrant for your arrest. This can happen either for a felony or misdemeanor first-time probation violation. They can then send you to jail to serve your original sentence. This is true whether you are on felony or misdemeanor probation.

Protect Your Rights. Call LaHood Norton Law Group.

If your probation officer has accused you of violating the terms of your probation in any capacity, you could be facing serious consequences. Protect yourself by putting our San Antonio probation violation attorneys on your side.

Give us a call at (210) 797-7700 now to get started.